Product Manager (Health & Med)
Удалённо Зарплата по договорённости
- Result-oriented mindset.
- Capability to set priorities between different products and stages.
- Ability to set 3-6 months product vision and roadmap for a team and manage expectations around it.
- Experience in managing various business stakeholders on a high level with a potential opportunity of becoming a CPO.
- 2-3 years in product management.
- Experience with A/B tests, hypotheses creation, and validation.
- Proven analytical skills working with customer cohorts, retention, loyalty, or CRM.
- Strong experience in user research, ability to take customer insights into action.
- English skills (written and oral) to be able to fluently communicate with our users.
- Experience in MedTech, HealthTech, Pharmaceutical companies, or other health-related entities.
- Expertise in product-market fit.
- Innate interest in wearables market trends and a device of your own.
- Create habit-forming solutions and new ways of retaining users in our ecosystem and growing business faster.
- Competitive salary.
- Investment in professional development - we sponsor education, mentorship, and other forms of growth acceleration.
- Fully remote team.
- Low base start and easy to grow metrics.
At AboutMe Apps, we’re building a health tracker ecosystem, so every family could track the first symptoms of fever, weight loss progress or heart rate changes. Our goal is to empower every user to live healthier, longer and in a supportive environment. To meet this goal, we develop medical features as well as social ones.
Currently, we’ve got 6 apps with cross subscription and functionality. We’re looking for a product manager to create habit-forming solutions and new ways of retaining users in our ecosystem and growing business faster.
What we’re looking for:
We are eager to work with an experienced middle/senior product manager with a deep business background. Our best candidate has experience in working with user loyalty, understands the customer discovery process, and has a deep-rooted interest in the digital healthcare and wearables market.