Удалённо Зарплата по договорённости
- Fluent English and Russian.
- Experience working with web interfaces (adding content to sites or working with site builders).
- Basic knowledge of web development principles (understanding of HTML, CSS, API, etc.).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Some experience working with modern task management solutions (Jira, Notion, etc.).
- Some experience working with modern CRM solutions (Salesforce).
- Tech-savvy, i.e. knows where to find those cookies.
- Help Center case management process.
- Online chat support with key customers.
- Administration of CRM processes.
- User guides maintenance and development.
- User feedback classification and analysis.
- Remote work with opportunity to visit company offices (Serbia, Malta, Dubai).
- Standard 40-hour work week with flexible start and end time.
- Opportunity to thrive in a rapidly growing travel company.
- 25 business days of paid vacation.
Arsia is an international travel company, managing around 40 big and small travel brands and organizing trips for international travelers worldwide. One of our key products is an innovative online trip builder (triptile.com). We're now looking for a talented individual with healthy work ethics and passion for digital experiences to reinforce Triptile’s Project Unit. If you're that person, send us your CV and cover letter, and we will be back in touch!