Head of Analytics
Москва Зарплата на собеседовании Работа в офисе
- A deep understanding of the internet industry, conversion funnels, activation, engagement, and retention.
- Expertise in marketing performance and sales analytics.
- Web and mobile product analytics and conversion optimisation (GA, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, etc) experience.
- A good knowledge of statistics and data science techniques.
- A strong interest in recommender systems.
- A track record of successful A/B testing.
- The ability to organise and lead the Data Analysis team.
- Experience dealing with several projects simultaneously.
- Nice-to-haves: experience with B2C subscription-based products & an understanding of AWS infrastructure.
- Defining and monitoring product KPIs.
- Developing and improving our data warehouses and ETL pipelines.
- Improving our recommender system algorithms.
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc reports.
- Managing A/B tests.
- Collecting and organising user behaviour data.
- Working with historical data.
- Providing useful insights into user behaviour, optimising our content catalogue, and driving our business model forward.
- Creating data-driven recommendations for our Product teams.
- The chance to work on a popular digital product which is used by millions people in Russia and many other countries.
- Challenging, engaging, and interesting tasks.
- An enthusiastic, creative, and dedicated team.
- Flexible working hours.
- A bright, spacious office in Moscow's Arbat Street.
- An informal working environment.
- Free coffee, fruits, lunches, English lessons, and ping-pong.
Размещение вакансий для бизнесаДобавить вакансию