Удалённо от 170 000 до 400 000 ₽ Частичная занятость
- Proficiency in Python and Python NLP libraries (Numpy, Scipy, pandas, etc.).
- Knowledge of at least one Machine Learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.).
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem (S3, SageMaker, Lambda), or GCP alternatives.
- Fluent English. We are an international team and most of the business is conducted in English.
- Independence. There will be no marching orders. You are expected to organize your day, get the work done, and speak up when there's a problem.
- Willingness to learn. We can teach you everything and don't have any strict experience requirements, but you must be willing to learn new tools every day.
- If you'd like to understand what we are working with, you can complete one of the paid NLP challenges. The most interesting is this one!
- Work collaboratively with other team members to design, implement and optimize ML models.
- Perform ML models interpretation and make improvement suggestions.
- Assist in creating ML pipelines for enriching the data through message classification and named entity recognition models.
- Location: fully remote work.
- Salary: $3000-7000 net.
- We are happy to hire someone with minimal experience, but willing to learn our tools. This can be a part-time or a full-time position with a flexible schedule and the possibility to assume more responsibilities.
Our company already has all the necessary learning resources, data, and analytical tools. You will mostly use:
— Various AWS and GCP products
— Nakamoto Terminal
Selection, Hiring, and Onboarding process
— To apply for this position, complete any NLP challenge.
— One of our team members will reach out to set up 30-minute Google Meet call with selected candidates.
— Candidates that made it to the next stage will be offered a 3-month full- or part-time contract with specific milestones (goals) to achieve.
— On your first day, you will be assigned a number of training issues to complete during your onboarding period and a dedicated onboarding buddy who will help you close them and answer any questions along the way.
— At the end of the 3-month period, we will evaluate the results of your milestone together with you and negotiate a long-term contract.
— You'll be a part of a small team of computer engineers, security experts, scientists, mathematicians, and finance experts from around the world.
— You will be hired as a contractor with a choice of how and when you want to get paid. We are open to students and part-time candidates!
— We have a clear and open business process on GitHub. You'll see the result of your work with zero red tape slowing things down.
— We don't look over each other's shoulders and expect you to take the initiative, find things to do, and get them done.
— We have great hang-out spots in around the world where the magic happens, but we are open to remote applicants.
— We don't discriminate based on race, nationality, age, sex, sexual orientation, physical abilities, or political views. We expect the same from you.
Inca Digital is an open-source intelligence company building analytics tools. We began our journey in 2009, when our founders met working at Interpol. They started a friendship that grew into a mutual passion for disruptive technology. Inca now boasts a team of some of the best engineers, analysts, and security experts, all striving to make intelligence accessible. We are a veteran-owned small business and a remote company with strong presence in DC, Miami, Paris, and St. Petersburg. Our main product, NTerminal, is already in use by the U.S. SEC, U.S. CFTC, Fidelity, Bermuda Monetary Authority, and others.