Удалённо Зарплата по договорённости
- Strong team player.
- Previous experience working in startups.
- Fluent English.
- Portfolio of HTML5+CSS3 markup projects.
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript.
- Git and Gitflow.
- Experience with Ruby will be a big plus.
- Planning architecture for new features.
- Implementing new features: HTML5+CSS3 markup and developing on vanilla JS or TypeScript.
- Support and code refactoring.
- Technical integrations with third-party services.
- R&D of new technologies and approaches.
- The world's largest luxury classifieds platform with strong backing from experienced investors (we have recently raised a late-stage seed round).
- Global work environment and international team.
- Ambitious plans and a startup atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation including equity.
- Flexibility to come to the office or work remotely.
- Unlimited amount of vacation days.
- Any working tools you need.
JamesEdition is one of the world's leading classifieds sites for luxury real estate, cars, yachts and jets with more than 10 years in the business.
We have over the years built a platform and brand that attracts hundreds of thousands of users every month from all over the world to browse a catalog of more than 150,000 listings from thousands of sellers worldwide.
We have recently entered a new phase in the company's history with focus on rapid growth through launches of new products and business models, backed by strong investors.
Please apply here.