Senior Frontend Engineer
Кёльн Зарплата по договорённости Работа в офисе
- A degree in computer science.
- Several years of practical experience as a frontend developer in collaboration with designers, backend developers, POs and PMs.
- Fluent in English.
- You test your development with Cypress and have experience running the tests automatically with CI/CD jobs.
- You know UX/UI tools like Figma.
- You love perfect clean code, which helps to drive the foundations of our frontend landscape in a sustainable way.
- You love open source and sharing your knowledge and successes.
- You have the huge opportunity to plan and develop the new storefront from scratch with the engineering team, consisting of frontend, backend and DevOps engineers as lead. No blah blah, but React, Next.js, MUI, Packiro Component Design System, Hasura as GraphQL API layer, Ecommerce Core/Dashboard by Saleor (we <3 python, because only one step away from ML).
- This year we developed the world’s only Artwork Service, which performs technical and visual checks on uploaded PDFs within a few seconds, calculating and delivering all textures for a hyper-realistic 3D model. Everything goes live to the frontend via websockets. There, the next steps for improved 3D inspection of customer uploads are also in the pipeline.
- We believe in cross-functional teams, one of which is the Experience Team, in which you will make decisions about feasibility and strategy together with UI/UX designers, frontend engineers, content creators as the lead frontend engineer and implement them in the frontend team.
- You make strategic decisions with the Upcoming Services/Features team and balance between Quick & Dirty PoC, temporary workarounds or sustainable development.
- You work agilely and asynchronously in sprints, live the feedback culture directly via reviews in merge requests and sprint reviews. You pay attention to code quality and introduce best practices.
- You continue to strategically develop the content frontend (Next.js, React, MUI) in sparring with the architect, whose pages are entered by the content team via the page builder in the headless CMS (Wagtail, GraphQL) and your frontend is translated into React components block by block.
- Hackathon every three months.
- Join a team with existing russian colleagues.
- Corporate language is english (all documents, meetings and events).
- Great development opportunities in a corporate venture building environment of a German “Hidden Champion”.
- “Make it your own” — take responsibility from day one.
- Be part of a success story from the start and make a visible impact on the sustainable packaging industry.
- Direct contact with our customers.
- International team and start-up atmosphere in the centre of Cologne.
- Full remote or on-site doesn’t matter, we live remote culture and office culture in equal measure.
- Regular team events both remotely and in the office.
- We are out and about in the engineering team on minecraft.siegwerk.ventures to be creative, hold social calls or simply in the overengineering room (no joke) when we are deliberately in a virtual space to solve problems to the perfect end.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary & relocation package.
- Free choice of hardware.
Together with our partner, we offer you a moving service that will help you with administrative matters such as communicating with the authorities, finding accommodation and registering in Germany.