Test Automation Engineer
Удалённо Зарплата по договорённости
- 3+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer (Python, Java etc.).
- 3+ years of experience in creating GUI tests using Selenium web driver.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience working in a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment (GitLab CI, Jenkins, YAML schemas).
- Experience setting up pipelines for test automation is a plus (GitLab CI).
- Experience with Selenoid/Moon/Cypress is a plus.
- English B1.
- Location outside Russia, Belarus.
- Maintain and evolve existing products within the company.
- Enhance existing, and create new, automated GUI test suites using Python and Selenium.
- Design and implement test plans for accurately testing and debugging APIs.
- Help design and execute manual testing as needed.
- Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects.
- Create and support test documentation using Qase.
- Mentor teammates across varying experience levels in QA automation.
- Work from anywhere with a good internet connection — our team is 100% remote and distributed all over the world.
- Freedom to choose your own working hours — We have two "required online hours" which are from 8-10 am Pacific Time. Outside that, you are free to work at whatever time of day suits you best. Structure your work around your kids, your family, and around the time of day that you know you are most productive.
- Competitive salary based on experience $3000-4000.
- Quarterly Profit-Sharing program.
- 22 paid days off annually, with the ability to make up missed days on weekends. Paid parental leave.
We are Pixellu. We create easy-to-use, time-saving software on a mission to simplify the lives of busy, professional photographers.
Today, we’re a fully remote team of 37 team members, spread across 10 countries, and 4 continents serving tens of thousands of photographers in over 100 countries. But the size of our company isn’t the priority — happiness is. We’re committed to ensuring our customers and our staff are happy, and we’re very proud of our eNPS score of 95.
We want to work with great people. But why do you want to work with us? Hope this explain why.