Вакансия в архиве — вероятно, работодатель уже не ищет сотрудника на эту позицию.
от 250 000 ₽
Работа в офисе
- Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. in Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science.
- Exceptionally strong record of achievement in the field of specialty: (high GPA, academic papers, grants, rewards, conference presentations).
- Strong knowledge of probability, statistics, optimization, numerical methods.
- Good programming skills in Python (numpy, sklearn, pandas, matplotlib, etc.).
- Interest in quantitative finance.
- Fluency in English.
- Working with large and complex datasets to build quantitative models which predict future price movements.
- Applying modern mathematical and statistical methods.
- Analyzing academic literature.
- Learn practical modern quantitative finance from experienced researchers and portfolio managers.
- Work with complex and large datasets.
- Use the modern quantitative finance technology.
- Relocate after several successful years to our Europe-based or US-based Offices.
- The very attractive compensation system is offered.
Submit your English CV, including GPAs and academic achievements.
Research, data and technology-driven business engaging a range of disciplines including quantitative analysis, data science, and machine learning to profitably trade global financial markets.
"author_name": "Alexander Kobrisov",