Senior Backend Engineer
Таллин Зарплата по договорённости Работа в офисе
- A strong product mindset and passion for user experience, you prioritise work with the customers in mind and make data-driven decisions to fix customer pain-points.
- Great communication skills and the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases, query optimisation and designing schemas.
- You enjoy writing testable code and believe in Test Driven Development.
- You have solid Java 8 plus knowledge, experience with Spring framework and database abstraction layers like Hibernate.
- You believe in and follow best coding practices, code reviews and open feedback.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and Distributed and Concurrent Systems.
- Hands on knowledge of system integration patterns.
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in. Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
- Wise is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. We’ve got 10 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast. Current banking systems don't let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply. So, we’re building a new one. And, we need a Java Developer to join our mission and help us build a global platform that’s scalable, reliable and secure.
- We’re working on lots of algorithmical challenges, and you’ll dive right into projects on reconciliation, integrations, authorisations and authentications. Every month, we move billions for our customers. Your mission is to make sending, spending, and receiving money in the region convenient, instant, and close to free – as well as finding ways to reach the potential customers we’re not yet helping.
- Integrate with local payment rails and work side by side with regional partners to connect Wise and their systems. Optimise operations and extend our platform for new use cases. Model and implement changes to our payment processing scaling it to handle 10x the current volume.
- What you get back:
- The autonomy to solve problems your way.
- The freedom to have real impact.
- Loads of development opportunities.
- A fun work environment with social activities and events.
- The opportunity to work with super smart people.
- Find out more about our benefits in our Tallinn office.
- Full support with relocation to Estonia.
Размещение вакансий для бизнесаДобавить вакансию