Head of Technical Support
Лимассол Зарплата по договорённости Работа в офисе
- Excellent communication skills in English (written & spoken).
- 5+ years of experience working in technical support (2-3 Tier), 2+ years of people management experience leading a team.
- Experience in B2C technology-based products or services is preferred.
- Good understanding of web services and client-server architecture.
- Knowledge of the HTTP protocol, the ability to search and analyze various requests in the browser's Dev Tools.
- Ability to use various browser dev tools tabs: console, network, application Understand.
- Setting up a process of interaction between Dev/QA teams and Technical Support.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex technical issues reported by customers and developing solutions for them ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining internal knowledge base on our products, features, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Optimize and improve the existing team structure, training & development.
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc).
- Modern new office in the downtown of Limassol.
- Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing project.
- Medical insurance, gym, language courses, corporate mobile plan, etc.
- Free lunches.
We are building the future of live entertainment.
We believe that by providing people with the best and high-quality live streaming experience in entertainment, we can tackle the whole world's "problems" better, together!
This is a great opportunity for a tech-savvy, team-focused, and results-driven Technical Support Manager, who will help us provide the best possible levels of customer service.